Climate of Singapore, Singapore Average Weather
- Singapore, singapore, 1°22'N, 103°59'E, 16 m (52 ft)
- Singapore has a tropical wet climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Af) with no dry or cold season as it is constantly moist (year-round rainfall).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Singapore is close to the tropical moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 26.7 degrees Celsius (80.1 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 2150 mm (84.6 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2064 hours.
- If Singapore were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand - 914.9 kms (568.5 miles) NNW
- Phuket (Airport), Thailand - 980.9 kms (609.6 miles) NW
- Phuket, Thailand - 952.7 kms (592 miles) NW
- Trang, Thailand - 837.7 kms (520.6 miles) NW
- Songkhla, Thailand - 747.1 kms (464.2 miles) NNW
- Narathiwat, Thailand - 611.4 kms (380 miles) NNW
- Kota Bharu, Malaysia - 566.1 kms (351.8 miles) NNW
- Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia - 452.2 kms (281 miles) NNW
- Penang/ Bayan Lepas, Malaysia - 601.2 kms (373.6 miles) NW
- Kuantan, Malaysia - 281.9 kms (175.2 miles) NNW
- Medan, Sumatra, Indonesia - 637.6 kms (396.2 miles) WNW
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - 333.1 kms (207 miles) NW
- Mersing, Malaysia - 121.6 kms (75.6 miles) N
- Malacca, Malaysia - 217.1 kms (134.9 miles) WNW
- Padang, Sumatra, Indonesia - 476.6 kms (296.1 miles) WSW